Your Privia Provider
With access to your health history and an understanding of your individual needs, your doctor can give you advice over the phone to guide your next steps.
Those next steps could be:
- A same-day or next-day appointment in the office
- A referral to a specialist or other Privia doctor
- A visit to an urgent care facility or, if it is a life-threatening emergency, a visit to the emergency department
Now offering VIRTUAL on-demand care to address acute problems for established patients, no scheduling required! Click on the "Start a Virtual Visit Now" button to begin. Our virtual clinic is available: Monday 10:45am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 3:00pm, Tuesday 10:45am - 12:00pm & 3:00pm - 4:00pm, Wednesday 10:45am - 12:00pm & 2:00pm - 3:00pm, Thursday 10:45am - 12:00pm & 3:00pm - 4:00pm, & Friday 11:00am - 12:00pm.
The emergency department is meant for the following:
- Life-threatening situations
- Serious and sudden medical conditions
If you or a loved one is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1 or find safe transportation to the emergency department near you.
Remember to follow up with your primary care provider after any changes to your health or seeing another doctor.
When the unexpected happens, your doctor and Privia can help you know what to expect, who to call, and where to go to receive the highest quality of care.