Make Safari Pediatrics Your Medical Home
Choosing a medical home for your child is an important decision. A medical home provides the framework for your family and your health care provider to build a long term relationship — assuring your family consistent support during infancy, childhood and adolescence. Safari Pediatrics recognizes the importance of providing continuity of care and a wide variety of services for families to meet their varying needs. Each time your child is seen for an appointment or you speak with one of our staff or the after-hours service, information is integrated into your child’s medical record to ensure it is complete and care is consistent.
Why Choose Safari Pediatrics?
Safari Pediatrics is dedicated to providing families with patient-centered pediatric care in a friendly and nurturing environment. Our model for pediatric care combines the benefits and services of a larger group practice with the personal care of a smaller solo physician practice. Our services have been designed to meet a wide variety of patient needs and include:
• Free “Meet the Doctor” visits for expectant parents
• Comprehensive well baby/well child exams
• Developmental screening from 2 months through 5 years
• Same day sick visits
• Urgent visits (when medically necessary)
• After-hours on-call physician
• Specialized care for asthma, ADHD, behavioral and adolescent health
• Coordination of referrals to specialists
• Patient portal
• Electronic medical records
• Convenient office location
• Many insurance plans accepted
Our staff is dedicated to providing the most advanced pediatric care available to our patients. In addition, our physician has a close relationship with specialists and staff at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Florida Hospital for Children.